|Screw on electric gate lock
|Steel lock with backing plate / 1xhorizontal or vertical keeper /1x euro key cylinder/ 2 keys
|Material and coating/colour
|Galvanised steel case/brass/bronze
|Gate frame specifications required
|Ideal is 50x50mm so you can weld backing plate onto gate
|Ideal gate gap
|Vertical or horizontal/ both models can be left or right handed
|Accepts 12VAC/12VDC power supply (your electrician can wire this up correctly). Transformer for 24V power not available with this model- your electrician may be able to do this.
|Pull resistance/holding force
|Actual lock dimensions
|120mmWx105mmHx35mm Deep / backing plate is 100x150mm
|Weight of boxed item
|Dimensions of boxed item ready to post
|Country of manufacture
- Backset: adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided, for the version with round cylinder; 70 mm for the version set up for profile cylinders.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Case: one-piece galvanized steel.
- Rotating dead-bolt: AISI 304 inox stainless steel high resistance, double tightness dead-bolt.
- version with round cylinder – solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external. Keys: supplied with 2 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- version set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
- service (standard):the lock opens with the electric impulse and only resets once the door/gate has been opened and then closed. It is therefore suitable for use with door closers and/or all types of automation systems.
- security (selected by manually removing an internal part): the lock opens only when electric impulse and manual or automatic pressure are applied simultaneously. It is therefore not advisable to use it with a door closer and/or unsuitable automation systems.
galvanized steel, to ensure the correct working of the lock even if there is vertical adjustment between the lock and the striker (caused by weather changes).
Lock faces vary by batch.
Floor stop sold separately.
Backing plate sold separately.