|Application||Screw on electric gate lock|
|Kit contains||Steel lock with backing plate / 1xhorizontal or vertical keeper /1x euro key cylinder/ 3 keys|
|Material and coating/colour||Galvanised steel case/brass/bronze
|Gate frame specifications required||Ideal is 50x50mm so you can weld backing plate onto gate|
|Ideal gate gap||5-10mm|
|Adjustability||Vertical or horizontal/ both models can be left or right handed|
|Power supply||Accepts 12VAC/12VDC power supply (your electrician can wire this up correctly). Transformer for 24V power not available with this model- your electrician may be able to do this.|
|Pull resistance/holding force||540kg|
|Actual lock dimensions||120mmWx105mmHx35mm Deep / backing plate is 100x150mm|
|Weight of boxed item||2.5kg|
|Dimensions of boxed item ready to post||130x160x110mm|
|Country of manufacture||Italy|
- Backset: adjustable 50-60-70-80 mm, with a simple operation using the Allen key provided, for the version with round cylinder; 70 mm for the version set up for profile cylinders.
- Double replaceable coil: which distributes the load uniformly and ensures a long working life.
- Case: one-piece galvanized steel.
- Rotating dead-bolt: AISI 304 inox stainless steel high resistance, double tightness dead-bolt.
- version with round cylinder – solid brass, fixed internal, fixed external. Keys: supplied with 3 Viro profile nickel-plated brass keys.
- version set up for double or half profile cylinders (not provided).
- service ():. It is therefore suitable for use with door closers and/or all types of automation systems.
- security (): . .
galvanized steel, to (caused by weather changes).
Lock faces vary by batch.
Floor stop sold separately.
Backing plate sold separately.