- Monitor up to four electrical devices by receiving push notifications
- Use the outputs to control up to six devices from your phone (two additional onboard relays)
- Intelligent monitoring of CENTSYS gate motors’ status outputs (for example gate opening, gate left open, etc.)
- Suitable for a wide variety of access automation applications
- Time-barring and visitor control – ideal for B & Bs and guesthouses
- LCD screen for easy access to diagnostics
- Instant activation via G-REMOTE mobile app
- Easy setup via G-WEB PLUS online interface
Devices that can be monitored via the inputs
- House alarm: activated
- Electric fence: alarm triggered
- Geyser status: On/Off
- Mains power: On/Off
- Fridge aboard your boat: On/Off
- Borehole pump status: Running/Off
- Water reservoir: Full/Empty
- Entrance gate status: Open/Pedestrian
Devices that can be controlled via the outputs
- Automated entrance gates
- Appliances, e.g. the fridge aboard your boat
- Air conditioners
- Borehole pumps
- Lighting systems
- Irrigation and water features
- Alarm systems
G Ultra Brochure
1265.D.01.0004_5 G-SPEAK ULTRA Quick Guide_23102023_AP_Web_App
Centsys G-Ultra / G-Speak 4G – SIM CARD ACTIVATION
Main Sim card points are below;
Source a micro SIM card from a cellular network provider that has coverage in the area that the G-Ultra device will be installed
• Ensure the SIM card has been activated
• Ensure the plan/prepaid service offers data, SMS, voice.
If it is a prepaid service then a long expiry date such as a 365 day expiry SIM card would be preferable
• Ensure the SIM card in not PIN protected
• Ensure that all diverts, including voicemail, are not active
• Ensure Telco VOLTE is active
Top 10 Tips for Pre-installation of G-Ultra & G-Speak Ultra
Estimated delivery costs are calculated at checkout and are subject to below.
Pick-Up and Courier options are available from our Beckenham (WA) shop.
Please call 08 9258 6822 or Ask A Question Online for more information.
Standard Delivery Times:
Perth Metro: 2-4 Working Days.
Rest of WA: 3-7 Working Days.
Outside of WA: 7-10 Working Days.
All estimated shipping times are based on standard road transport delivery and is subject to current shipping conditions.
Standard satchel delivery is via Australia Post, up to 5kg (exceptions will occur where product orders cannot fit into a 5KG/Large Australia Post satchel) and is subject to their current shipping conditions.
Non standard shipping is via a GFHW nominated transport supplier and is subject to their current shipping conditions.
Any courier offered is via a GFHW nominated transport supplier and is subject to their current shipping conditions.
All shipping includes picking and packing charges.
Minimum Order: There is a $22 minimum purchase for all online product orders plus Delivery. Minimum delivery via standard Australia Post satchel is $22.00
Non standard shipping: Orders without shipping costs will be calculated by the GFHW Team. Please call 08 9258 6822 or Ask A Question Online for confirmation prior to placing an order.
Variations: The office will contact you if there is an obvious mistake in the shipping calculated or in any part of your order. Payment will be required before any products are released or a refund offered, with our sincere apologies for any discrepancy.